Abdominal Fatigue ©

Sharing Is Loving ^-^

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Saturday, January 8, 2011

stress + pressure + tension = damn hurt!!

Posted by supee

i donno what 2 say.. i felt totally out of mood... just bcoz of 2 person.. i'll confused... but ak cube gak jge aty dowg... ble dh jd cmni, i can't stand up anymore.. both of u totally throw all the fault 2 me.. like i'm freaking bad guy.. but nvrmind.. i admit that im a bad guy... both of u are like angels rite?? never make mistakes... ok.. i'll accept that... so sorry coz make all this so complicated... thats all i can do... apologize... apologize... and apologize... hope my apologize can be accepted...



to farah : thnks a lot coz make my life so colourful n cheerful.. thnks coz always support what ever i do... thnks coz always make me smile like a silly guy.. n thnks coz knock my heart n bring a lot of happiness in my life... i'll never 4get all those sweet memories.. i'll put that sweetest memories in the frame of my heart.. thnks a lot farah.. and last word from the useless guy, I MISS U....

~ You Always In My Heart ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment