Abdominal Fatigue ©

Sharing Is Loving ^-^

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Sunday, January 9, 2011

lonely

Posted by supee

my mobile phone is out of services.. again... yess.. coz theres no new msg o called... im totally felt like hell bored! my old life have came back.. lonely... hmphhh... it cant help.. coz im the one who create the probs... so, thnx to me coz make me felt like not exist anymore.. haha.. but the freaking bad thing is, i dont smile and laugh like usual... mybe, sumone that i liked n admired wont care about me anymore... hehh.. served u rite supee... hahaha... but nvrmnd la... i know what she felt rite now... hmm.. so sorry... thats just what i can say... hope u can find a better guy that will make u forget bout all the stupid things that i've done... *im just hoping OK.. but HOPEFULLY  that u can't find dat guy.. im TOTALLY JEALOUS okkkk!!!*

~ If U Find That Guy, I'll Definitely Cut N Chop Ur Thats So Called Olive Oil ( Popeye's GF)  Hands ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment