Abdominal Fatigue ©

Sharing Is Loving ^-^

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Saturday, January 8, 2011

chinese food??

Posted by supee



yeahh... just now i have my dinner with my family n my aunt famly at chinese food... dats my 1st tyme 2 try the chinese food... but thats definitely HALAL food ok... the restaurant's name is MOHD CHAN ABDULLAH RESTAURANT.. my aunt order such a variety of food... and i like 0-o... bia btol ni nk mkn byk 2?? hahaha... i eat dats so called dim sum, sharks fin, n some others chinese food that i dont know their names... but my impression, dats a nice n good food... damn! i truely enjoyed my food just now... thnx a lot p.cik sbb blanje mkn td...=) now my stomach is in full version... its freaking need rest... haha.. dadaaaa...(,")

~ Chinese Food? I Like It.. But Malay Food?? I Loved It ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment