Abdominal Fatigue ©

Sharing Is Loving ^-^

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Thursday, January 6, 2011

new course, new class, new friends, new place, n 'new life'

Posted by supee



i've totally feel different from the 1st tyme i came here.. i donno what.. feels like freaking strangers! damn.. i dont like this... today is my 1st class of my new course.. its TOTALLY BOWW-RINGGG!! just like common, when 1st tyme met.. introduce ourself, what we gonna be someday, and bla bla bla... but siyesly, i cant remember any names of my classmate... i just called them 'ehem'... hahahaha... about new frenz?? yeahh... they all looks ok 2 me... but, evrytyme i want 2 introduce myself at front, all the class was laugh at me.. damn! what so funny bout me?? looking at them laugh at me, i've automatically joined them laughing include my lecturer... hahaha... dats freaking embarrassed u know! but nevermind, we're at same class rite? so, no need to be stress.. we need some jokes 2 release some stresses... but dont u ever make me as ur jokes OK! dats freaking nightmare 4 me... hahaha... btw, i wanna says damnly sorry 2 'BOTH' of u coz have make the things became like hell complicated... freaking sorry babe... i didn't meant 2 make all those stupid things... hopefully 'BOTH' of u can forgive all my wrong doing since we've met, chat, text, laugh, smiles n those other feeling... im soo sorry babe... hopefully 'BOTH' of u will read this post... atleast, 'BOTH' of u know that im totally feels not comfortable after all this have happened... im totally sorry... to nina n jasmine, hope u still can accept me as ur 'abg'.... miss u all babes.... thnx for all the sweetest moment we had 2gether...

~ There's A lot Of Things That Have Happen In This Freshly Year Of 2011 ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment