Abdominal Fatigue ©

Sharing Is Loving ^-^

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Saturday, January 15, 2011

freaking tired!

Posted by supee



OMG! i'm just about having a tyme 2 rest.. its like damn buzy! at last.. i can breath perfectly now... haha.. words like im gonna die... haisshhh... hahaha... but its surely an unforgotten moment here... theres too much work that i need to settle up.. and thats teach me a lot.. thnx are credited to my buzyness... hahaha... so sory my phone coz is such a long tyme that i didn't use u... what i need 2 do now is find a prepaid card!! i want 2 topup my credit!! i miss that kering gurl damn much.. haha.. weh toyol... asal ko kering sgt ha?? x cukup protein ke?? hahaha.. dh lame x gado ngn ko... but, hope ko x bg ayt2 yg mntak kaki kiri ak ok?? ermm... theres a lot of stories that i wanna share here.. but i think, its enough la kot skrg? coz im like freaking hell tired now... tomorrow i wanna do my assgnmnt... its tyme 2 study.. coz i wanna score damn high this sem... hopefully la..=) pray 4 me yeah guys...=)

~ Blaja Dan B'persatuan Banyak Mengajar Utk Jadikn Kita Lebih B'tnggungjawab ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment