Abdominal Fatigue ©

Sharing Is Loving ^-^

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Tuesday, December 28, 2010

smile outside & killing inside

Posted by supee



yeahh.. my frenz always make me smile.. n laugh as usual... haha... luv my fren... u're damn good at sakit kn + bahan2 ak... xpe2.. ak mmg byk idea bab2 nk kenekan kowg lek... just wait n feel... hahahahaha.... but, when i think bout u, i feel damn sad.. WTH.. i don't like sadness... yeahh.. im used when u're not texting me anymore.. mybe i've been forgotten rite? but nvrmind bout that.. when it goes 2 me, it always end up like this... its ok.. i'll can accept it although its killing me... u're damn good at this... tabikk springggg ah sama lu!! huhuhu..

~ May You Meet The Best And Suited Guy For You ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment