Abdominal Fatigue ©

Sharing Is Loving ^-^

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Monday, December 27, 2010

revise

Posted by supee




now im doing my revision for next sem... just revise the science subject.. about human anatomy, physiology, bones and muscles... know what? i've TOTALLY forget about those scientific words... damn... is this the effect of having a lot of laugh?? oww mannn... nvermind.. i still got 1 week to revise the basic of all that thing... heh... i must declare break up with my couple now.. my dear laziness, now we're not a couple anymore! we have to choose our own path... please.. make ur move from my life... i don't need u anymore... hahahaha..

~ Sorry My Dearest Couple, Mrs Laziness.. I've Got No Choice.. We Have To Breakup Now ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment