Abdominal Fatigue ©

Sharing Is Loving ^-^

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Wednesday, February 2, 2011

PSSCM Futsal at Nilai

Posted by supee



hehe... last night, i went 2 nilai class... wanna know what?? i miss all my frenz there.. also my TP2... they r freaking sporting.. love them all hell much... the sad thing is, i cant follow my old class.. coz they r now in kelas potong... oyeahh... im freaking jeles u know!! herh! i do my revise at certain buah... hehe... honestly, i forgot how to do it... hahahahaha! see.. im lack of training.. hurmm... u should changed it supee.. ok?? *talk 2 myself.. huhu... the class finished early coz there are a futsal game that they've organized... me?? im ofcoz take part in the game... huhu... i've enjoyed freaking much! yeah.. coz its interesting see the TP plays the futsal.. especially abg FAIZAL, abg NABIL, abg REMBAU, abg HAIRY ( rimau ), and MY BRO.. haha... they r like hell sporting dudes... luv them all! huhu.. b4 my turn come, i spend my tyme with my beloved frenz.. kaco2 them.. its funny babe... but, most of my time i spend with nada n zqah... both of them r very closed to me.. they like to tease me like children.. heyy... im more older than both of u ok..?? haha.. but they r funny... tp, dowg pelik sket smlm.. dh pndai sepak2 kt pelipat ak dh... haha... dh maju ek kowg skrg... xpe2... buli dak jatuh yee... mentang2 dh potong... nk buli la ye?? jgn arap... hahahaa.... btw, the event is full of enjoyment... i've become closer 2 each other at nilai class... thnx all u coz still accept me as PSSCM Nilai student... u're freaking funny n sporting.. harh! 1 more thing! b4 i n my bro went home, kitowg salam2 dlu ngn sume... sume ok je salam.. but bile salam ngn abg nabil, dye pegi gigit tgn abg ak... hahahahaha!! pdan muke dye... pastu ak plak salam abg nabil.. x pasal2 ak pn kene gigit! sumpah perit! siap ade bekas gigi dye kt tgn ak... hahahaha! yg x tahan nye, dye ludah blk.. dye ckp tgn ak masin... hahahahahah!! sumpah klaka... mmg sporting abes r... love them all damn much!!

~ Friendship Is The Most Dearest Thing To Me ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment