Abdominal Fatigue ©

Sharing Is Loving ^-^

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Wednesday, February 2, 2011

lost my phone

Posted by supee

arghh... im totally upset.. my dearest phone's LOST!! whats make me more freaking upset is, my phone lost at my very own house!!! OMG! i dont believe dis... i lost my phone 1 day after my birthday.. plz my sony ericsson, dont bullshit me... just tell me where r u now.. i called u.. u're ringing.. but i can't find u... where were u syg... OMG.. i donno who text o called me... 1000 apologies to my all frenz who text o called me.. i cant reply any text o answer any called.. i'll text all of u soon if i found my phone... im freaking bored rite now.. could anyone cheer me?? no?? ok.. im upset... AGAIN...

~ Is It The Sign That I Should Buy A New Phone?? Question Mark There ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment