Abdominal Fatigue ©

Sharing Is Loving ^-^

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Friday, February 4, 2011

back to uitm

Posted by supee

tomorrow im going back 2 uitm.. damn bored.. but its ok... atleast i can study at my very own room.. i can't even touch any books if i were at home.. hehe... dats y i planned 2 go back a lil early from my others frens.. coz i wanna 2 study.. there's a lot of quizes after this break.. so, must pay a lot of attention in class.. hope i can.. pray 4 me yahh guys...(,") btw, i need 2 attend my family meeting 4 my bro's wed tomorrow noon.. so, i guess i need 2 ride back after the meetings end... mybe evening before dusk, i should start ride back coz it takes about 2 n a half hours to arrive there.. its a pain rite?? riding a bike for 2 n a half hours... nevermind.. i should not complaining.. coz there's a lot of people out there who's life is more tougher than me.. thanks Allah coz make my life easy than the others that You're testing... Alhamdulillah...

~ Thank You Allah ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment