Abdominal Fatigue ©

Sharing Is Loving ^-^

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Friday, January 21, 2011

hurm.. luv my abang..

Posted by supee



although my bro's never shows his proud o luv 2 me, but i guess, now i've realize n felt all that kind of thing.. there's mybe a reason 2 him 4 not showing all that kinds of feeling 2 me.. but abg, now i felt all that rite now.. thnx 4 all u've done.. deep in my heart, u're the great abg among the rest... 4 me, u've got sumting special that only i've known... thnx 4 teach me on how to survived on my very own life.. there's a rainbow after a terrible rain.. that's same in my life story.. there's a happiness after a painful life... thnx a lot 4 teach me that n that n that... i owe u abg...

~ He's A Strict Guy In My Family.. But My Mom And Me Understand Him Well ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment