Abdominal Fatigue ©

Sharing Is Loving ^-^

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Sunday, January 16, 2011

gud mow-ning

Posted by supee

yeah.. m just woke up from my sweet sleep...it's totally tired.. all my body was completely exhausted.. in other words, fully abdominal fatigue... hmm.. donno what 2 say.. urm? mybe this should be... my mom called me just now.. she asked me to back home dis 22nd... coz my mak cik wanna have a meeting 4 my bro's wedding ceremony... but im so sorry mom.. coz i've got a prgram on 23rd.. so, i cant attend the meeting... so sorry mom..=( fyi, 22nd is my little bro's birth.. huhu.. dat notty afiq is getting older now... hope he can behave like a good kid after dis.. but i know dat wont happen... hahaha... today i must complete my assgnmnt.. not too tough n not too simple.. wat i need to do is read the article n make a summarize about that article... the thing is, the articles is like freaking longggg... sigh.... harh! now i rmember! a past few days, fizi called me.. we have like silly talk n laugh like brainless guy.. hahahahaha... cm sial r ko zi... haha.... we've planned to hang out with my toyol kering, nyna n yasmeen.. where we want to go, still messing my mind.. coz, i asked fizi to deal with it.. coz 29 is my special day.. so, i asked him to make a surprise 4 me.. hahaha... sound like desperate rite?? like i care?? hahaa... hope there's will be a nice place to hang out..=) just hoping.. not depending.. huhu.. i've gtg now.. bubbyeesss...(,")

~ Wonder What My Toyol Kering Do Rite Now.. Hope She's Fine ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment