Abdominal Fatigue ©

Sharing Is Loving ^-^

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Thursday, January 20, 2011

A.G.M - Annual Grand Meeting

Posted by supee

OMG!! i've been selected by my TP of Silat Cekak utk jd pengerusi mesyuarat... sumpah beb... i've NEVER get this task before dis.. Silat Cekak has taught me a lot.. a lots of credits are dedicate to Silat Cekak Malaysia.. first of all, i need to prepare a text.. its damn important 4 me so that i've not in nervous situation when speaking in front of audience.. OMG... all the feeling are combine rite now.. i feel like freaking cuak.. hmm... i need my abg's advice.. coz he want to help me.. but he said, its difficult to communicate in sms... so, i think, i should make a call n ask him all that i dont understand.. now, i must stay calm.. not to think all those stupid nervous coz it makes me felt like so down... im not that tough ok.. im also a normal human being.. so, pray 4 me n wish me luck k... i'll do my best... INSYAALLAH....

~ Got To Try My Best ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment